**NEW SERVICE OFFERED 7/12/18**
Raindrop Massage Technique (RDT)
The Raindrop Massage Technique is a gentle, safe healing option developed to support the immune system, relieve tension, increase energy, promote spine & back health, and to facilitate general wellness. This technique rejuvenates & regenerates the body, mind and soul. The session is a complete relaxation package, where all senses are stimulated. Each of the 9 powerful essential oils used in Raindrop Massage Technique (RDT) provide specific benefits. The essential oils are dropped through the energetic field (6 inches above the body) like little drops of rain to achieve a layering effect. The essential oils are worked into the spine with various light massage techniques (feather stroking “effleurage”) and the combined effect assists the body’s energetic balances.
Whenever there is a blockage or pain there is lack of oxygen. Pure essential oils promote oxygenation and deliver oxygen to the blood stream almost instantaneously, affecting every cell in the body within 20 minutes. Once oxygen is restored, nutrients can realign and the body can balance itself.
After the massage a hot towel is placed on the back to slowly infuse the oils into the spine. If needed, 4 of the oils used previously are applied along the inside of the leg and massaged in using the vitaflex technique to manipulate flowing energy. Raindrop massage technique can provide unlimited health benefits. This gentle type of massage is relaxing, soothing, safe and non-invasive allowing your body to relax and heal. It is the profound “intelligence” of the essential oils which can heal where healing is needed, leaving you totally revitalized.
The 9 essential oils used are:
1. Thyme: strong antiseptic, antimicrobial, revitalizing & energizing
2. Oregano: highly antimicrobial & antiviral
3. Basil: relaxes the muscles, soothing
4. Cypress: anti-infectious, anti-spasmodic, increases circulation
5. Peppermint: soothes digestion, improves concentration, promotes mental clarity, anti-inflammatory
6. Wintergreen: anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, eases bone, muscle & joint discomfort
7. Marjoram: soothes muscles, calms nerves, antimicrobial, antiseptic
8. Valor: balances electrical energies in the body, promotes balance & alignment (Spruce, Rosewood, Blue Tansy, Frankincense, Base Almond Oil)
9. Aroma Seiz: relaxes muscles, soothes achy sore muscles (Basil, Marjoram, Lavender, Peppermint & Cypress)
Sauna & Wellness Services
Infrared saunas produce deep, soothing, penetrating heat that is easily absorbed by the body to relieve chronic pain, arthritis, bursitis, fibromyalgia and back pain. Heating the body in this way stimulates blood flow, which boosts energy, promotes healing, flushes toxins from the body and improves overall health.
This sauna uses a dry heat that helps relax muscles and detoxified the body of impurities. Great for arthritis and chronic pain. A sauna also can help relax muscles before your massage.
A 30-minute sauna session is equivalent to running one mile for the cardiovascular system.
Therapy that involves using thumbs and fingers to apply pressure to the feet or hands on reflex points that relate to organs, glands and the systems of the body. Reduces stress and toxins, which promotes the healing process in the body.
A simple but effective method for removing ear wax build-up, fungus and impaction from within the ear canal. Helps relieve the pain of sinus pressure and symptoms of swimmers ear.